• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rustys OffRoad Long Arm?????????

There are far better kits out there than the rustys. I personally, will never buy any suspension component from rustys after seeing they danger their products can put a driver into, and their customer service (or lack there-of).

Rusty's stuff is JUNK in my opinion... I run Clayton's Long Arms and they are top notch, haven't seen Rusty's kit but i'm just going on my previous experience dealing with him...

I broke his Track Bar within a couple months - just average wheeling...

His STS springs broke in around an inch differently

I ordered his OTK steering system and when I received it, it was poorly constructed and incomplete. I sent it back and he didn't credit me the full amount back, i called to inquire why and he said I didn't send it all back (it was incomplete as I said above)! I told him it was incomplete and he did everything but call me a liar... so I called him on it and said "Are you calling me a liar?" That changed his tone a bit and he gave me all my money back...

IMHO his customer service is horrible and products are barely 2nd rate - I did my build back in 2002 though and he was just getting started so maybe he has improved... but considering what I've read lately - I DOUBT IT!

DO NOT BUY RUSTY'S PRODUCTS :nono:

can you run the RK kit with the JCR stage 2 sliders? or are the mounts in the same spot? i ordered up the sliders and i am curious about this long arm setup with the sliders

The mounts are in the same spot. I'll be cutting off the frame bracket on the JCR rail, and welding it to the rock krawler LA mount when I can get around to it.

Back