• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Running Flareless

No flares looks way more Tough!!
2023.jpg

2032.jpg

go flareless... i am and it gets mud everywhere but thats half the fun. just make sure your windshield is not "obstructed" when you leave the trail. haha. my driverside wiper works only and the rest of my jeep looked like 94xjstud with one clean spot on windshield and i got pulled over by the sheriff and he just made me clean the windshield in the parkinglot. haha. still cracks me up. but its also easier to see where the tires are when your crawling... no flares blocking your view.

When I bought my Jeep I thought I was definitely gonna put the bushwackers on or something similar but now that I step back and look at my Jeep and compare it to pics with the flares I like the look of my 33's sticking out and having clean lines all around...
DSCF3594-1.jpg
DSCF3610.jpg
DSCF3595.jpg

When I bought my Jeep I thought I was definitely gonna put the bushwackers on or something similar

If you plan on playing in rocks or trees I wouldn't recommend bushwackers. Or you can remove them every time you crawl.

Back