• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Run on April 11th.

Bitchen', how many vehicles are we looking at so far? I will probably have my brother and a friend with me.

Do you think an extra gas can is needed?

damn i just saw this, i wont make it tho, i have stupid stuff planned.

and 5 days before my bday.

i wanna go sometime in may to maybe pancake rock or corral or something.

I should be good for a day trip. Nothing broke in calico, so I tightened and greased her all up today.

I need a hand to get this axle out of the back of my Jeep, but other than that, I'm in. =)

axle?

Oh yeah, I kept meaning to call you to let you know I was gonna be late....if not have to flake....but I even flaked on that. My bad. =(

And yeah, just picked up a Dana 44 from Ryurabbit. Drove up to Yucaipa and picked it up today. =)

Now I just gotta get it geared to 4.56 and I should be set for some time, me thinks. Will probably get another Aussie for it, and stay with that setup until I go bigger on tires.

Head Count

Me
tharlanjr
SDXJ
Carol (90% probability)

You coming to the SoCalXJ M&G in NCounty tonight, Ted? If so, see you there. If not, probably see you Saturday. My presence will be your present =). (Translation: I ain't gettin you NUTHIN for your b'day, but I'd be happy to help you celebrate!):party:

Meeting at a park and ride off Fuerte DR in la mesa. Take the Fuerte/severn exit off the 8-E heading toward elcajon.

So are we now meeting at 7 a.m. at the Fuerte/Severin exit? Or back to 8 a.m.?

Thanks, Ted!
Carol

Damn thats early

Nah cant make it this time, spent last weekend out in the desert wheeling and listening to um....... yeah, anyways I got a hunny do list to take care of.

Back