• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RuffStuff Specialties diff covers?

Even easier,go to Ace and buy a plug that uses a 1/2" square drive for your ratchet.

When will these shackle mount relocation brackets be availible? Sounds like an interesting mod... especially if it's bolt on. I am seriously debating about buying one of these covers, they look BAD ASS!

Does Ruff Stuff ship to Canada?

diffcovers.jpg

diff.jpg

These covers are beefy!

Gravel Maker said:
Good Sticker!

LOL...thanks.

Be glad you dont live by the big lake anymore! They are predicting 40-50 below Zero tonight!!!!

EDIT: Just called Dan about a recent order to see if could apply the NAXJA discount that I just read about and he was more than willing to give me the diference back on my PayPal account. I would highly reccomend Ruff Stuff products to everyone here. Great products and great customer service.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, I haven't been able to keep up with postings lately because we have been very busy.

We are trying to complete a group of XJ items centering around the frame reinforcements and we are on the third prototype of them. We only hhave a couple of tweaks to complete but they are not the easiest of tweaks to do. However we are seeing good progress and I hope to release the complete line by the end of the month, the shackles are being remade, I transposed a number wrong and we made a bunch too narrow.

^ It is good to see vendors continue to support the XJ. Dan makes great products and the frame reinforcements will be a great addition to their product line.

Mine showed up today for my new XJ44. Damn thing weighs about as much as I do.

emr1101 said:
whats a countersunk bolt

The bolt head is recessed into the cover instead of sticking out exposed, so they tend to not hit on stuff and get mangled.

On a side note, I just got my 14-bolt rear cover installed. Did the weld-it-yourself kit from RuffStuff. Great fitment first try and it'll be indestructible for sure!

Dan - one small comment - some of the bolt holes had a bit of leftover slag or interference from the torch/plasma drag, and I had to clean 'em up slightly running a drill through before the bolts would go through. This might just be because I got the unfinished kit though...on the production welded ones I know you go back and machine a clean spot around the holes. No big deal though.

Back