• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruffstuff Dana 35 diff cover

Nimrod

Degenerate Jeeper
NAXJA Member
Yes, you read that right. It's for a Dana 35. Even if everyone tells you that running a D35 is asking for trouble, if you are running one you still want to protect it. Right?

I won this Ruffstuff 3/8" steel cover, generously donated by the vendor, at a SoCal Fest raffle a couple of years ago. It's never been installed, and has also never been painted. So it's picked up a little light surface rust while sitting in the garage. Nothing that won't clean up easily with a wire wheel. Here's a link to the Ruffstuff web page describing it: http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/D35COV.html. Mine looks just like the one in the picture on the website, except for the aforementioned and duly disclosed light surface rust. (Sorry, I don't have a picture to post at the moment.)

These sell for $127. I'll let mine go for $75.

Will this fit a 9"?

Sure.

You just have to weld it on.

I need this for my mall crawler. Are you going to the Xmas party, Al? I can get it from you then. If you prefer payment now, I can Paypal you.

Back