• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Run June 27th

Typical patrick
dd2f4d018d8d9602bac19051f1baa8c2.jpg

Probably in flipflops too

no ...barefeet...

Looks like everyone had fun? Did you get rain/ thunder saturday evening. North lake tahoe had some and even started a fire but was put out quickly. Right above kings beach!

Looks like everyone had fun? Did you get rain/ thunder saturday evening. North lake tahoe had some and even started a fire but was put out quickly. Right above kings beach!

It was a good time. Good wheeling and camping. Everyone did great too. I ripped off a brake line when my coil unseated and that cut Friday a little short. Saturday had the trail packed but it was still a good time on the trail.

Lou, tell Gracie she got some great pics!

We broke in three rigs, Black Betty, Bear Claw, and my rig. The axels I got from Aaron worked great and I love the new 33's. Three years ago my rig would have been a built rig but now it is just middle of the road. I'll take middle of the road every time. :flipoff:

We had a good time with some real people and party half the night. One night I didn't get to bed until 10:30!!!! :jester:

This was a fun trip!

Back