• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Run - July 2013

looks like this is the plan for sierrafest. I'm planning on going

Aug 5th through Aug 11th

5th - 7th = Rubicon
8th - 11th = Deer Valley

So Sierrafest is a two location deal? I'd like to run the Rubicon this year, but like some other peeps said with Moab and everything else going on it might be tough. Gonna try for at least the Rubicon portion. Kinda sucks its in the middle of the week though.

So Sierrafest is a two location deal? I'd like to run the Rubicon this year, but like some other peeps said with Moab and everything else going on it might be tough. Gonna try for at least the Rubicon portion. Kinda sucks its in the middle of the week though.

The rubicon can be a parking lot on the weekends, thats why I want to run it on a week days.

I would love to hit up sierrafest after the rubicon so that might be a good tentative plan for the dates.

The rubicon can be a parking lot on the weekends, thats why I want to run it on a week days.

I would love to hit up sierrafest after the rubicon so that might be a good tentative plan for the dates.

cool.

it was well worth the trip. fun wheeling, great people. and great food. plus I won like 200$ worth of stuff at the raffle last time :D

Iwannagotoo! Post a date so we can settle on it.

Back