• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Flex-Joints worn

I think I want the BDS ones since they're a true 4-link.

I had RC junk on my jeep for a little. their products suck ass. PERIOD.

went bds long arms havent looked back. I dont baby my jeep and i drive it a good bit. about 15k miles a year... BDS arms and joints are solid.

dont waste your time buying or replacing new RC junk just replace with another brand.

this is how my arms are on level ground, the ride and flex is awesome.

Last edited:
Glad to hear you like the BDS kit. That's the one I'm certainly going with.

I don't have the full kit, just the long arm upgrade. Depending where you are I have a friend who is a dealer who can possibly get you a little better price. He is in Pa.

Please tell me that was in the middle of install or something. The bolt for your lca is hanging halfway out.

I don't have the full kit, just the long arm upgrade. Depending where you are I have a friend who is a dealer who can possibly get you a little better price. He is in Pa.

Cool thanks, but I'm in Florida, so I'm probably too far for that.

I think I see RC coils?

Please tell me that was in the middle of install or something. The bolt for your lca is hanging halfway out.

nah bra more flecks that way.

haha yes that was during install.

Cool thanks, but I'm in Florida, so I'm probably too far for that.

I think I see RC coils?

He can ship.

Yes, still running RC coils. Only product that I ever had luck with from RC

other day.... really love the arms they crawl so well. now just need to get the rest to work as well lol

Back