• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rookie beer drinkers.. It's time to celebrate

PBR? I thought you drank real beer... shit, I'll barely degrease my engine with that junk.

I'll bring a few things to sweeten the pot.

hell yeah i drink pbr. its nice cheap filtered water. plus its still american owned. and i drink craft beer every day. pbr during the day craft at night! that way you can charge the gullys at 3 am and snap your upper arms :cheers:

hell yeah i drink pbr. its nice cheap filtered water. plus its still american owned. and i drink craft beer every day. pbr during the day craft at night! that way you can charge the gullys at 3 am and snap your upper arms :cheers:

PBR was invented by Karl strauss... so its a little better than your average mass produced beer... but I prefer a good sam-adams to that...

you know me though, if it doesn't kick you in the teeth on the way down I don't really want it. :gee:

PBR was invented by Karl strauss... so its a little better than your average mass produced beer... but I prefer a good sam-adams to that...

you know me though, if it doesn't kick you in the teeth on the way down I don't really want it. :gee:

PBR was invented long before Karl Strauss was alive. But during his time working for PABST Strauss did help reformulate PBR.

And I think anyone who won't drink cheap beer now and then is a beer snob. Which is alright, if you're into that kind of thing.

PBR was invented long before Karl Strauss was alive. But during his time working for PABST Strauss did help reformulate PBR.

And I think anyone who won't drink cheap beer now and then is a beer snob. Which is alright, if you're into that kind of thing.

I'm a beer snob when it suits me

There is a time and place.for everything
want to drink beer all day working ? Cheap beer
want to reflect on a good days work? Good beer

There is a time and place.for everything
want to drink beer all day working ? Cheap beer
want to reflect on a good days work? Good beer

This. If i drank craft ipa's all day like i drink cheap light beer when I'm in the desert, I'd be in a shallow, vomit covered grave.

dude named jacob best created pbr 168 years ago

every brewery changes withe new head brewers its the nature of the beast

Back