• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

roof racks/ light bar let me see them

Here's a few of my Con Ferr with a custom light mount on the front. It has 4 Hella 500s (6") for now.

dsc00128x.jpg

dsc09690th.jpg

img0536asm.jpg

I'm currently reworking a lot of stuff on my Jeep... I want to figure out a way to lower my rack, I like it for carrying cargo / dirty stuff. Any ideas? Gutter mounts maybe?

Lower end but bright LED's and a custom LCOG :) roof rack made from aluminum. The front has 2/36W China LED floods and the rear has some 19.99 single led flood rock lights. Still need to finish a few things but it was pretty amazing setup at night at the beach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, i think we all love chicks. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any experience w/ utility/police lightbars? I've thumbed through some Gall's catalogs in the past, and some of the non-colored setups look like they sure would work well in an off road situation. They sure as hell light up bright when they appear in your rearview!

On that note, does anyone remember a product that was advertised in the back of Petersen's 4WOR and others that looked a bit like a light bar, and advertised "360º of Light!"? I think it had a parallelogram shape when viewed from the side.

Parallelogram Lightbar

...On that note, does anyone remember a product that was advertised in the back of Petersen's 4WOR and others that looked a bit like a light bar, and advertised "360º of Light!"? I think it had a parallelogram shape when viewed from the side.

I that that "Serious Offroad Products" vendor has those somewhere on his website - maybe he can reply here and point us to them.

283620_10100620789963888_828407780_n.jpg

Rules require aux lights to be below the bottom of the windshield, so I can't mount them on the roof. So, I have a front hitch, and welded a couple pieces of square tube together, topped with a piece of angle. The bar is held in place by a large bolt that goes through the receiver pin hole and threads into a nut that is welded inside the tube. There is a trailer plug in the bumper that the lights are powered by. Makes it very easy to install/remove when necessary.

well i got bored this past weekend and decided to build a light bar.

Let me know what you think.

2j8uc6.jpg

the lights are 6 inch KC apollo's, they are great little lights and cheap

It looks great for my 4 Hella 700 that are waiting to be installed.
I wish I could got bored in that way and have the skills :D.

Do you have more detailed pictures?

Back