• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

roof racks/ light bar let me see them

well jim not at that height of course but ive always liked mj"s. kinda wish i would have bought one but i like the fact that i can hold 4 dudes comfy and do some go fast too.

haha ok so now that i look back i could have wrote that a lil bit better.

lets say its nice being able to acomodate 4 people inside of your jeep and still be able to go fast

better?

better, next time say girls. i orderd the light bar from carr i have 2 HIDs on it so far and its held up to 5 dezert trips and i can take it off when i dont need it and its $100 just cus i dont drive around with my lights

yes 4 dude im 24 girls are back at camp making dinner for us and we generally have 2 packed ice chest and they do have there own xj's or rhinos. sometimes it fun to all ride together and go fawk some sheet up. thank you

I like this one
NIcemj.jpg

isnt that the jeep in the 4WP march madness promo?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw2E7SfgvP8

Just curious, what is the cheapest LED light bar running price wise?

Cheap and quality are mutually exclusive when it comes to LED.

www.rigidindustries.com

I know they sink a lot of their money back into R&D. They are constantly taking advantage of new technology. Their lights have a higher output than anything else out there. And their new Dually can be fit just about anywhere. They are doing a custom amber and blue Dually for our rear safety lights on the racer.

Last edited:
EDIT: They seem to be using 3w LEDs, which are mucho $$$ to buy even in bulk.

That´s right, the pictured light bar is fitted with 80 3W LEDs, but the 10Ws are around the corner...

The "Solstice 1100" is a small, 2x2" light with a single 10W LED (around 900 lumen) and the light bars w/ 10Ws seem to be available in the US already, hope to have them here in Europe in summer. A friend of mine is the reseller of this lights for Germany, Austria and Hungary.

I´ll fit 4 Solstice 1100 spots in the back and on the sides of the roof rack for perimeter lightning while camping.

Newly available are couloured designs, we just received the first amber one for an industrial application. You can get them in mixed beam patterns as well, so let´s say you want 2x8 LEDs as a flood pattern on each side of your light bar and the 2x24 LEDs in the middle as a spot pattern - no problem, they´ll be custom built like that.

Back