• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Role Call...

We all know the Zonies don't drink!!

:roflmao:

I didn't know, AZ is like Utah? Do I have to bring my own good beer to the state, like with UT? Does Costco sell wine?

Nowhere near Utah liquor laws. You can drink anything you want out here. If you want something special you should probably bring it yourself. I haven't been to a Costco out here, so I can't answer that one. I don't see why they wouldn't though.

Rick I don't know what you're talking about. You think I would move out here if we had Utah style liquor laws?

We all know the Zonies don't drink!!

:roflmao:

I didn't know, AZ is like Utah? Do I have to bring my own good beer to the state, like with UT? Does Costco sell wine?

Sounds like there is plenty of WINE in this thread.

GET OFF UR BUTTZ AND GET OUT HERE WHEELIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:

Oh, I beg to differ... There's plenty of drinkin around us...

Picture003.jpg

c'mon unc. you know we zonies got what you need. we've never let you down at casa de rethoret. if you make it out ill get you a little case of that fat tire you love so much

I am plannin on being out there. Not too sure if I will be out there friday night or Saturday morning. I am stoked to hit the trail with other xj's for once.

Well I'm looking to make a showing this year as well......most likely will try and show on Thursday night or Friday morn

I'll be there with at least my son, possibly the whole family. We'll most likely show up Thursday night and leave Saturday.

-Jason

Well Im new to the forum and new to xj's I just got a 1989 with a 3.5" lift some decent ltb swampers and thats basically it so im not sure how well I will do out there but there is only one way to find out. lol

Well Im new to the forum and new to xj's I just got a 1989 with a 3.5" lift some decent ltb swampers and thats basically it so im not sure how well I will do out there but there is only one way to find out. lol

I'm built comparable to you. We'll have runs for everyone.

I saw the pics of you're rig in the AZ chapter- you'll be fine. Like Kraker said, there will be runs for rigs of all types

Back