• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree Nov 18-19, information

Hope you two make, I got your shirt order.

Boatwrench said:
Richard,
Mary and I are trying to get off work that weekend.

Jes,
Haven't forgotten about the trailer request, waiting t hear from the guy I borrow from.
Tom

Already procured the use of a trailer, thanks.

You and Mary should try to come down on Friday so you can come on a trail with us on Saturday.

Who else is getting excited?

jeepbuild3010editep7.jpg

Scrappy said:
Who else is getting excited?

jeepbuild3010editep7.jpg
Are you trying to make a LJ out of that? :D

You reminded me that I have so much work to do to my junk, and so little time!
Stoked to get down there.

I now own a proper tow rig. Looking very good for me to be down there.

Still need to dial in a few things on the rig, and i won't be able to hang with all the "buggy" lines but I should be able to have some fun.

SeanP

this is kinda an odd request, but does anyone have a trailer sitting around that I could borrow for the weekend?

I am lacking in a trailer... a friend will loan me his CTD to tow with, but I am missing something to tow on...

I can throw a few dollars to the way of the trailer owner for 'rent' and miles that id put on it, and can definately help wrench on the trailer owners junk for a weekend or two as a way of saying 'thanks'...

XJ_ranger said:
this is kinda an odd request, but does anyone have a trailer sitting around that I could borrow for the weekend?

I am lacking in a trailer... a friend will loan me his CTD to tow with, but I am missing something to tow on...

I can throw a few dollars to the way of the trailer owner for 'rent' and miles that id put on it, and can definately help wrench on the trailer owners junk for a weekend or two as a way of saying 'thanks'...

sure. come pick it up :D

XJ_ranger said:

Where are you looking to pick it up from. I can help you out.

Back