• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockfest 2012 Event Thread

How about we buy 30 right now with a contingency to buy more. Get the pre-sales going and it we sell more than what we bought. We'll buy more?

Aaron, can you get in contact with Mike? I don't gave access to club funds so it doesn't make sense for me to take this one since I would have to go through either you or John anyway.

10-4 I will try to get a hold of him on Monday. I am heading out of town for the weekend.

Called Mike yesterday and left a message. So far no word back.

Before I post up a thread for dinner presales/headcount I wanted to get confirmation on the dinner + raffle ticket discount idea.

I was thinking $10 per dinner and $20 will get you dinner and 15 raffle tickets. We could still sell the tickets for a buck a piece & $20 will get you 25 at the event.

What do you all think?

Good deal. Will post up the dinner thread after work tonight.

Started the thread, will ask the inevitable question: Is dinner on Friday or Saturday night?

Anybody have run times and order of runs ect? What time is the run going to be on Friday if cabin check in is at 3:00? Tya and I are going to be in Sedona for two days prior so we have to check out from our resort that morning but it is only a 40-50min drive over from there to the camp ground.

Back