• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rock sliders

wvredxj said:
will his rails conflict with the clayton long arm kit. I would like a slider to just weld and bolt to the subframe and not the pinch weld, since some rock stole my passanger side pinch weld already, anyone know if the aj's will still work for me?
Yes.

As long as AJ's rails third leg is back far enough there won't be any problems with our Y-Link kit. Does AJ's have three leg mount system? As far as we know our rails will work with all LA kits out there, since they all mount their LCA brackets to the bottom of the chassis or lower on the crossmember.

Call us at 307-775-YLNK and we can give you more detailed info on where our XD Belly Pan mounts so that you can verify clearance with perspective rail manufactures.

Bob

I cant say anything bad about AJs, seen em in action. However I went with the Detours slyder/frame stiffener. Good product with a complete subframe support from LCA mount to RLS mount. They can be plug welded or not and will work with a long arm kit. Also works well with Rusty's skids.

Aaron

Back