• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler Long Arm Upgrade - Replacement Joints

Read this thread and decided to try it, got the 1" RH thread JJ. Not even close... I don't recommend any of you order them for a RK replacement.

what gen longarms?

i know they would work in the gen 2 through to present gen

thats weird. i have the gen 2 arms and they are 1" diameter thread

i really wish the threads were larger diameter. it looks so disproportionate and the shank is totally the weak point.

mine are Gen 1 solid stock threaded at both ends and my joints i think are 1 inch - they are fat thats for sure... still running original krawler joints but will replace this summer

FYI, I just ordered replacement joints from Rock Krawler and they had the best price available at $27.50 each for saying you are a "previous customer." Otherwise they are $35 each. I should be getting mine this week.

thread resurrect! look at these pencil thin bushings!!!
was searching for validation on selecting some 1.0,x9/16 2.63" rh ballistic joints for a rk 3link lowers, and came across these!,
allmost spit out a milkshake, as i have these same bushings sitting around, but 1.25!

back on topic, i measure 1.0, i guess i got a differant batch?
krawler joint had an 'issue' today, cant beleive its lasted that long (2 years, dd, 33's)

Does anyone have the phone number for RK? I just bought a used Long Arm kit. It is the straight ones with the adjustable ends on both sides. The guy i bought them from told me i need to get the bushings for them.

have you tried the number from their contact page?

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rock Krawler personnel are available from 10 A.M. to 6 P.M. E.S.T Monday thru Friday and can be reached at 518-270-9822."[/FONT]

ok well what would you recommend me replacing them with? I just bought the kit for 100 so im not complaining at all about having to replace them. My joints are really stiff. The guy i bought them from had them sitting in his back yard and it looks like they had sat there for some time...

Back