• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Robie's Friday?

given the large response, I called Robies.
They suggested we use their upstairs dining room and have a buffet. They will offer Chicken and Pot Roast, mashed potatoes, veggy and a salad. Dessert and soft drink too. all for $15.00 per person. (tax and tip $18.50) We did this last year and it was very good.

I need to give them a total head count Tuesday morning so they have time to prepare for all of us.

...BOB

last year we had to truck downstairs last year if we wanted to order from the bar, refilling the buffet took a while and so did soda refills.

I think it would be nicer if they could just reserve us x amount of tables in a section of the dining room for 7pm, that way we could all order what we want and take care of our own tabs.

I'm not too crazy about the buffet idea either. I seem to remember a rather large group of us dining upstairs with the regular menu. Pretty sure we would make it worthwhile for a couple waitresses to run up and down the stairs, if they don't want us taking up half of their regular dining room.

BOB said:
given the large response, I called Robies.
They suggested we use their upstairs dining room and have a buffet. They will offer Chicken and Pot Roast, mashed potatoes, veggy and a salad. Dessert and soft drink too. all for $15.00 per person. (tax and tip $18.50) We did this last year and it was very good.

I need to give them a total head count Tuesday morning so they have time to prepare for all of us.

...BOB
count me in, plus 2 others....... thanks BOB!

lesslimited said:
I'm not too crazy about the buffet idea either. I seem to remember a rather large group of us dining upstairs with the regular menu. Pretty sure we would make it worthwhile for a couple waitresses to run up and down the stairs, if they don't want us taking up half of their regular dining room.

X2

tell me if you want buffett or regular menu.
(The buffett seems like a bargain.)
this way I can give Robie's a total number for buffett
and a total number for reguar menu.

I need this by Tuesday morning)

...BOB

regular menu for us also please. (2)

1 regular menu here...

Regular Menu X3 Please

Thanks BOB!

looks like 30 so far.
I will check here again tomorrow morning
and then call Robies.:chef:

...BOB

Add one more to the count, otherwise I'll be tending the fire all alone.

Les

Robie's will put us upstairs. I told them 35 for regular menu. They only have two people to serve us. They appreciate our business and do their best.
6:30 pm cocktails
7:30 pm will begin taking dinner orders.

Robies is on Main Street just off Perry.

there you go bitches, you're on your own from here.

...BOB

Back