• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Robby Gordon Aluminum Beadlock Wheels 15x6 5x6.5 lug pattern

the_midwesterner

NAXJA Forum User
All,

Up for sale are some aluminum beadlocks that are in great shape. The wheels were used for mock-up and were never actually wheeled or taken off road. I think they saw the open air/sun a couple of times, but otherwise spent their lives inside of a garage.

The link below has a handful of pictures of them and how they look.

The CL ad says I am asking $950, but that is because I know some bdags will lowball me, but I am looking to get $750 for the set. These things are like new and I am just trying to get my money back for them. Not sure if there will be any interest because of the lug pattern, but it's worth a try.

Let me know if you are interested or want more pics. I have a ton more I can either e-mail/text/or carrier pigeon to you.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/4432433966.html

are you sure they are 5x6.5 lug pattern? how did you measure them? no offense, but they look to me as 5x205mm VW lug pattern (wide 5). though i could be wrong. as far as i know, robby gordon beadlocks only come in 15X6.5 with 5X205mm lug pattern. IF they ARE VW lug pattern, would you be interested in any trades? just don't have the cash right now.

Last edited:
are you sure they are 5x6.5 lug pattern? how did you measure them? no offense, but they look to me as 5x205mm VW lug pattern (wide 5). though i could be wrong. as far as i know, robby gordon beadlocks only come in 15X6.5 with 5X205mm lug pattern. IF they ARE VW lug pattern, would you be interested in any trades? just don't have the cash right now.

You have a PM

Back