• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rig shopping.....

You could potentially find a first gen wk2 Laredo with your budget.
3.6 seem to last forever so mileage shouldn't be a big deal.

I'm not looking at anything over 140. At all. What so ever.
Ideally under 120. Best case under 100

No dice on the Durango. Just bad luck there.
I considered the TB but really unless it's a TBSS they are known to be junk and not very good in snow, especially compared to the alternatives.

I'm. It looking for other options. These are the two I'm pretty well set on. Thanks.

Found two limited commanders in going to look at this week. Both hemi. Figured they are both ****ing red too.

Our TBSS was a beast in the snow with Blizzaks mounted. Dunno why a V8 TB would be much different.

I'd definitely own one again.

No dice on the Durango. Just bad luck there.
I considered the TB but really unless it's a TBSS they are known to be junk and not very good in snow, especially compared to the alternatives.

I'm. It looking for other options. These are the two I'm pretty well set on. Thanks.

My wife and I had an '08 trailblazer ( non SS ) and it was a damn good vehicle. We put about 70K miles on it, and had zero issues other than having to replace the 4wheel drive switch. Thing kicked ass in the snow with some Falken tires.

Wasn't a powerhouse by any means, but we got 18-20mpg with it.

I haven't been in a single one I liked. I thought there were far inferior to the original blazer.

Well now the fight with insurance over the value of the burb.
Book is right at 9k.
Average list price is 13k+
They offered 8.
This will be fun.

Well now the fight with insurance over the value of the burb.
Book is right at 9k.
Average list price is 13k+
They offered 8.
This will be fun.

My favorite thing to tell these jamokes is "If you found one in the same condition as mine for your offer tell me where because I want to to buy it."

Back