• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reputable shop North Denver

yankeefan303

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a reputable shop up in the north Denver/Thornotn area. I need to figure out whats going on with my Jeep and don't have the time or the knowledge to put into it. Any Ideas?

Rough Idle, burns rich from what I can tell. Again, that is why i need someone who knows what they are doing take a look at it. I just want someone I can trust.

try giving us some details and we may be able to help you find the fix to a simple problem. it sound like the vacuum line going from the intake to the MAP sensor on the firewall has come loose or has a hole

You can always go into 4wp denver amd talk to Seth. He knows a ton about xjs. You can also find him over on Cherokeeforum too

Accu-Tech Automotive
1490 West 70th Ave
Denver, CO 80221
303-427-4806

The only place I will take my XJ or truck. John has a very small group of guys that are very skilled. He can be a little on the pricey side but gets the work done right the first time in a timely manner

Back