• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reposted! Save JV!

Way to completely venture into name calling, topic changing, point missing, and displaying an intellect that let's simply say has "opportunities". I guess when you can't argue a point with anything that sounds like fact you resort to name calling. Have another Pabst Blue Ribbon while I try to explain what's been happening, is happening, and will happen.

JV, USMC is trying to expand West into the JV from their current location. OK that about sum it up? Does it get anymore complicated? The users are trying to stop them because we like JV and we are asking them why can't they expand East. This is simply TODAY'S battle. Of which we will lose for the most part, much like we've been losing for the last 30 years. And will continue to lose in the future. Why, because unsophisticated losers like you can't admit our stradegy isn't working, won't work and never has or will. The only thing that is proven to work is litigation. Did you even bother to go to the links I provided, how can you argue with the other sides success?

Answer this question; have we and our tatic of, "let's be the BLM, USFS, County of El Dorado, et al best buddy, let's show up at meetings en masse, let's write letters, let's show them were good people and we are in the right..." HAS THIS WORKED? HAS THIS WORKED? HAVE WE GAINED OR LOST PLACES TO WHEEL? Answer that f...ing question! You KNOW what the answer is, WE HAVE LOST MORE TRAILS than we all care to admit. Just in the last 20 years right here in the Eldo NF I can name at least half a dozen trails. The fact that Eldo NF is travel prohibited unless posted open is a huge loss. But hey, let's just keep our heads in the sand and write 20k comments letters that no one will read. Let's just keep calling a fellow wheeler who may have a point names like asshole, idiot, and ignorant.

When you guys wake up, and can point out exactly where I'm in error, without resorting to childish name calling, then we will have a conversation taking place. I'm not entirely sure you guys are capable of that though.

Wow, I am just sick to my fawking stomach!

Where are you NAXJA people? Are you listening to the BullSh!t? Maybe this fawking asshat is right? I am the "unsophisticated loser" as he calles me and the rest of the off road community? Maybe no one should suport the largest email campaign to suport our hobby? (It is not a sport tard!)

Maybe you think you have some point that you are trying to make. Cool, go for it, Bla bla bla bla your mouth off!

But I am just a "unsophisticated loser" for trying to suport our last shot at saving JV. You are hating on our only posibility at keeping JV, this is only something an total asshole would do. I only hope that not too many people read your ignorant bullsh!t and not send in a letter because you had to post up like an asshole.

NAXJA has come to an all time low when our own people are hating on what NAXJA, Priate4x4, the BRC, CORVA, Del Albrite, Don Amador and thousands of other are tring to do.

I am disappointed, and I am pisseed off at the clueless DaveNJeep and his bullsh!t pointless posts!

Maybe this asshat is right? I am the "unsophisticated loser" as he calles me and the rest of the off road community leaders?

Forget this bullsh!t, and forget DaveNJeep, I am disappointed...

Speak up people!

Why come in just to bag on an attempt at saving JV? Does letter writing hurt? Once we have legal recourse, have we ever failed to use it? Threads like this raise awareness of the need for action and can generally lead to people donating money to causes in order to support said litigation.

Way to completely venture into name calling, topic changing, point missing, and displaying an intellect that let's simply say has "opportunities". I guess when you can't argue a point with anything that sounds like fact you resort to name calling. Have another Pabst Blue Ribbon while I try to explain what's been happening, is happening, and will happen.

JV, USMC is trying to expand West into the JV from their current location. OK that about sum it up? Does it get anymore complicated? The users are trying to stop them because we like JV and we are asking them why can't they expand East. This is simply TODAY'S battle. Of which we will lose for the most part, much like we've been losing for the last 30 years. And will continue to lose in the future. Why, because unsophisticated losers like you can't admit our stradegy isn't working, won't work and never has or will. The only thing that is proven to work is litigation. Did you even bother to go to the links I provided, how can you argue with the other sides success?

Answer this question; have we and our tatic of, "let's be the BLM, USFS, County of El Dorado, et al best buddy, let's show up at meetings en masse, let's write letters, let's show them were good people and we are in the right..." HAS THIS WORKED? HAS THIS WORKED? HAVE WE GAINED OR LOST PLACES TO WHEEL? Answer that f...ing question! You KNOW what the answer is, WE HAVE LOST MORE TRAILS than we all care to admit. Just in the last 20 years right here in the Eldo NF I can name at least half a dozen trails. The fact that Eldo NF is travel prohibited unless posted open is a huge loss. But hey, let's just keep our heads in the sand and write 20k comments letters that no one will read. Let's just keep calling a fellow wheeler who may have a point names like asshole, idiot, and ignorant.

When you guys wake up, and can point out exactly where I'm in error, without resorting to childish name calling, then we will have a conversation taking place. I'm not entirely sure you guys are capable of that though.

you sir need a good kick in the head! i can't believe that you come on here and down on everyone who is trying. yes letter writing is small but if enough of us do it then it can make a big impact, since most that are trying to close our lands sit in office's and push their pencils all day long.

i'm glad that tards who thing like you do about land use are very rare, you might get a better response if you leave NAXJA and join SUWA or sierra club instead.

WE ARE LOSING, THEY ARE WINNING. Why can't you see that?

Clearly we should stop fighting for freedoms since we are out numbered.

If everyone was as cowardly as that America wouldn't exist.

I guess this guy lives under a rock. To top it off, I will bet he has never been to JV or even cares to go. So why should he care? Why should we care what he says?

Seems to me the unsophisticatd asshat around here is DaveNJeep.

Maybe we got it all wrong. Maybe the self proclaimed "smartest guy in off-roading" can come up with a better plan of attack. Oh wait, he did. He said we should all just give up and walk away. Great idea.....:confused1

Do us a favor DaveNJeep, log out, delete your cookies and forget NAXJA ever existed.

I guess this guy lives under a rock. To top it off, I will bet he has never been to JV or even cares to go. So why should he care? Why should we care what he says?

Seems to me the unsophisticatd asshat around here is DaveNJeep.

Maybe we got it all wrong. Maybe the self proclaimed "smartest guy in off-roading" can come up with a better plan of attack. Oh wait, he did. He said we should all just give up and walk away. Great idea.....:confused1

Do us a favor DaveNJeep, log out, delete your cookies and forget NAXJA ever existed.

A-MEN.

I am astonished that a alleged enthusiast of offroading has this piss poor attitude being displayed here. The negative position being portrayed by DaveNJeep may carry over into all other aspects of his life. With this understanding, maybe we should feel sorry for him and as well as all others having to interact with him.

If informing the majority of the offroading community as well as thousands of others of a potential closure to premium off-road trails is usless to anyone, it is him. Someone that is so much more intellegent than the rest of us, but sits on his hands and does nothing but bitch about those that exercise effort. Lead, follow or STFU.

No soup for you!

Way to completely venture into name calling, topic changing, point missing, and displaying an intellect that let's simply say has "opportunities". I guess when you can't argue a point with anything that sounds like fact you resort to name calling. Have another Pabst Blue Ribbon while I try to explain what's been happening, is happening, and will happen....because unsophisticated losers like you can't admit our stradegy isn't working, won't work and never has or will.

I don't think you're allowed to insult a person's intelligence and spell words incorrectly at the same time.....

Anyway, if you don't agree with the method being used here, then simply don't use it and move on. What's the point in trying to undermine everything this community is trying to accomplish? :dunno: You say it doesn't work, that's fine. Simply mind your business, STFU and GTFO. :conceited

Why try to bring a thread down? Instead of being that negative nancy, do something positive. Write a letter, purchase a membership. Support your trails. Support your clubs that support the trails. Do something positive. If you can't, leave. You are not needed and you are not wanted.

Last edited:

:doh:

Sell your Jeep, buy a prius and GTFO. We don't need your opinion, its a terrible one. You claim to be an "offroader" and come in here with this? Go ahead, give up we don't care. I for one am not gonna give up, never been one to back down as you appear to be. This country was founded by proud men unlike yourself.....are you french? I have written a letter and tried to do my part. Put up or shut up dude!

Last edited:
This is simply TODAY'S battle. Of which we will lose for the most part, much like we've been losing for the last 30 years. And will continue to lose in the future. Why, because unsophisticated losers like you can't admit our stradegy isn't working, won't work and never has or will.

Thanks for not writing letters and not supporting the effort. What we really need is fewer people helping out

The only thing that is proven to work is litigation.

Please let me know the case number for the lawsuit that you have filed. I would like to support your litigation efforts.

HAVE WE GAINED OR LOST PLACES TO WHEEL? Answer that f...ing question! You KNOW what the answer is, WE HAVE LOST MORE TRAILS than we all care to admit.

This sounds a lot like 'Hey guys, we're losing. Let's just give up.'; Unreal.

Nice post Opie, thanks for the heads up on that one.

Not as colorful as the one I wrote for a two page spread back in September 2008 for Patersen's 4Wheel & Off-Road, but the information is more up to date. (this is just the proof, the final for the mag had lots of changes)

4Wheel-proofed02.jpg

I know, I am Shameless . . . but I will be more then happy to sing anyone's copy!

Anyway, after my lame plug for the one and only ever published work of writing, I have to say that "more than 25,000 responses were received" made some noise, I know it is a lame form letter but still . . . BIG THANKS to anyone that saw my re-post and acted on it.

Last edited:
Back