• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reply to post link is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjdavid1

NAXJA Forum User
I post a thread about having trouble joining JU and I received a email saying somebody had replied to my post but when I clicked on it I will directed to the NAXJA forum but received a message saying that I didnt not have sufficent priveleges to view it. I cannt seem to find the thread manually either. Any ideas?

xjdavid1 said:
I post a thread about having trouble joining JU and I received a email saying somebody had replied to my post but when I clicked on it I will directed to the NAXJA forum but received a message saying that I didnt not have sufficent priveleges to view it. I cannt seem to find the thread manually either. Any ideas?
id bet that your thread turned sour and got deleted...

given the context...

xjdavid1 said:
I am having problems getting the confirmation email back so I can join.

If you are not getting a confirmation email from NAXJA, this is the proper place to post.

If you are not getting one from JeepsUnlimited, you need to ask over there. We have nothing to do with their website or forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back