• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacement seats

My XJ has Subaru Impreza WRX STI seats in it. They are super comfortable. I have just recently purchased this XJ from another NAXJA member, he did all of the mods to it so far. He also put the steeing wheel in it from the Subaru as well.
Here is a pic..
xj8.jpg
:rattle: i hate you...

Does Beard make any nice seats other than their nice racing seats?

This is a daily driver that is staying as close to stock as possible, and is seeing absolutely zero time offroad.

I know I've seen tan leather ZJ seats, but never WJ.

Thanks John, I completely forgot to check e-bay for those.

Although a few of those prices are pretty high. But at least I know they make them now.

http://www.4xfix.com/empi/eb/

I got the tan HI backs for my DD 2000 XJ. I also got the 97-02 TJ brackets and they bolted right in. There pretty comfortable, id say more then the stock seats. right now im using my stock belts no problem.

cant really beat $300 shipped. Id say they are a little cheaper quality then the comparable "rubicon" seat, but it has a solid steel frame and durable covers.

hi-back.jpg

My XJ has Subaru Impreza WRX STI seats in it. They are super comfortable. I have just recently purchased this XJ from another NAXJA member, he did all of the mods to it so far. He also put the steeing wheel in it from the Subaru as well.
Here is a pic..
xj8.jpg

that's the route i'm going. :viking:

did the seat mount lower then the stock? or at least do you sit lower then the stock?

Mark, I'm pretty sure I've seen tan WJ seats at Sam's. They were fairly scuffed up and generally disreputable (Sam's pulls most of the leather that's in good shape and ebays it...) but man were they ever comfortable while taking a break from pulling parts.

http://www.4xfix.com/empi/eb/

I got the tan HI backs for my DD 2000 XJ. I also got the 97-02 TJ brackets and they bolted right in. There pretty comfortable, id say more then the stock seats. right now im using my stock belts no problem.

cant really beat $300 shipped. Id say they are a little cheaper quality then the comparable "rubicon" seat, but it has a solid steel frame and durable covers.

hi-back.jpg

You got pics in your xj? I had the similar corbeau seat in my 1 ton wrangler and eventually wanna get some of these for the cherokee.

that's the route i'm going. :viking:

did the seat mount lower then the stock? or at least do you sit lower then the stock?

Sorry I can't really answer that. I am not sure what the stock seats were like. I do not feel like I am sitting low when sitting in them, and they are very comfortable even for a big guy like myself.

Back