• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RenoFest 2020 - Official Thread

you coming ?

I’m definitely going

To let you know if we can make it.

HAVE TO fix the wobble.

Should get rock sliders if that’s what this Jeep is going to be. T-case skid.

Could install drop brackets and a steering pump. Could get some 31s.

And whatever the Rona is doing by then.

I’m definitely going

To let you know if we can make it.

HAVE TO fix the wobble.

Should get rock sliders if that’s what this Jeep is going to be. T-case skid.

Could install drop brackets and a steering pump. Could get some 31s.

And whatever the Rona is doing by then.

Were you trying to write a haiku? :D

Mike, please put me down for 1 large shirt. TBD on everything else.
If I go I'll get my own campsite since bringing camper and trailer, Thursday-Sunday.

It is noted in the first post but it is the Davis Creek Campground.

Welcome and hope you can make it to Renofest. One of my favorite trips every year.

I am in one tent 2 adults 1 kid dinner Friday and Saturday and one large tee please also what campground or where I am a first timer

Looking forward to meeting you in person! Can you please PM me your email address and I can send you a PayPal invoice for the weekend as needed?

The campground is the Davis Creek Campground at 25 Davis Creek Cir, New Washoe City, NV 89704

Where we'll be camping this year, as you come up the Davis Creek Campground main road, proceed straight through the gate, do not turn to the right where you'll see a little registration shack. Keep following the road straight which is "Davis Creek Picnic Rd" and keep going on that until the end where there's a loop parking lot and that's where the group campsite is that we'll be staying. As things get closer, I'll post more directions as needed.

Hello All,

Here's the latest list with everyones info I have. Please let me know if I missed anything next to your name or if you have any questions.

Please post up if you'd like a shirt by the end of this coming week to guarantee one for you!

cj_mike: 1 camp spot, 3 shirts, 3 dinners
Nates2000XJ: 1 camp spot, 1 shirt, 1 dinner
Goose_XJ88: 1 camp spot, 2 shirts, 2 dinners
Alboy97XJ: 1 camp spot, 2 shirts, 2 dinners - Please PM me shirt sizes
GordoSmasho: 2 shirts, 4 dinners
blondejoncherokee: 1 camp spot, 1 shirt, 1 dinner
JeepinSeal: 1 camp spot, 2 shirts, 1 dinner
89Mock: 1 shirt, TBD Dinner
Skipper51: 1 camp spot, 1 long sleeve shirt (will confirm avaiability), 1 dinner
Jeepin1992: 1 camp spot, 1 shirt, 1 dinner
Phil: TBD?
sdspearo: 1 shirt, will have own RV spot, dinner TBD
RichardXJ: 1 shirt, 1 camp spot, 2 adults for dinner (kids free)
87matchief: 2 shirts, 1 camp spot, 1 dinner

From Gordon whose working with the shirt manufacturer, we can do a long sleeve for an extra $5 if that's okay with you?

I had no doubt that there would be an extra cost involved with getting a long-sleeved shirt instead of the standard-issue short sleeve shirt. $5 is OK and I can hardly wait to hook up with you guys. :NAXJA:

Looks like as of now we will be heading up and should arrive sometime Thursday morning. We will need 2 for dinner and not sure what we are going to do with our RV/Trailer.

Looks like as of now we will be heading up and should arrive sometime Thursday morning. We will need 2 for dinner and not sure what we are going to do with our RV/Trailer.

Looking forward to seeing you again! At the parking area near the camp, there's parking spots that I've parked a trailer in before when towing up and next time we talk with the campground, I'll note to confirm no issues with parking your RV in a parking spot as well.

The same would go for you too Art, I can confirm if you'd like to park your cabover in the lot as well where we'd park the jeeps vs. getting your own spot but your call in the end which you'd prefer.

If I go I'll get my own campsite since bringing camper and trailer, Thursday-Sunday.

Reno is coming up quick which means there is still time for maintenance, repairs, and upgrades.

Just a reminder for all of the newer guys to the event, please read the Minimum requirements thread. https://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1141401

If you dont have these items, you are more than welcome to come and enjoy the event but expect to be asked to keep your rig at camp and ride along for the harder trails.

The big no-nos (Cliff notes)

- No D35 rears
- No small u-joint D30 shafts (carrying for spares is OK)
- Must have tow points (Swaybars or your axle is not a tow point)
- Must have communication (Ham, CB, or Family style 2way radios)
- Must have spare tire
- Must have Fire Extinguisher, first aid kit, etc
- Fix any known issues
- Bolt check your rig

Cant wait to see everyone and get out on the trail.

The same would go for you too Art, I can confirm if you'd like to park your cabover in the lot as well where we'd park the jeeps vs. getting your own spot but your call in the end which you'd prefer.

That would be great if they allow that, thanks.

If they don't allow if you could try and get just a regular spot if they have any still? I don't think they will have an issue though. No hookups though if you guys needed them.

Back