• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter Pit 11/26 Wheeling?

IXNAYXJ said:
Avanteone came across 5 used SSR's for a song, and was nice enough to pass along the deal to me...and I passed it on to Ian. :)

They look almost exactly like mine, about 60% tread and chewed up in a few spots. But for $300 for 5 tires, how do you go wrong? They should beat the hell out of Ian's current Les Schwab 30.8" specials.

-----Matt-----

Oh, BTW, I'd love to join you guys on this trip, but I'll be out of town visiting some relatives in Colorado. I'm hoping to meet up with a few NAXJA guys while I'm down there for a beer.

Cool. 33's I assume? I still don't know if I want to go with the Bias Ply TSL's or the BFG M/T's. Im going to sipe(sp?) and groove the TSL's though. Good ole angle grinder for that job.:laugh:

12GAXJ said:
Cool. 33's I assume? I still don't know if I want to go with the Bias Ply TSL's or the BFG M/T's. Im going to sipe(sp?) and groove the TSL's though. Good ole angle grinder for that job.:laugh:
Yeah, 33x12.50. Also gone will be Ian's blingy alloy wheels. Know anyone who wants a set of wheels?

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
Ah, I'll miss those:

"They're loud, but at least they suck offroad."

:D

-----Matt-----

You forgot about the part where the wear out really fast and have crap wet traction on pavement .. yeah, they're mall rated fer sher.

No more bling! Die, chrome, die! :twak:

12GAXJ said:
Also, anyone interested in breakfast? Dutch cup at lets say, 0800hrs?

No food for me before 11am :D, I'll swing by around 0845 though, cause I don't know where Rieter is.

-i

Whos going so far? Looks like I can make this one.

The following have said yes.

2xtreme(Michael)
Blkxjkrawler(Ryan)
XJFrendlyGhost(Jason)
Slacker87XJ(Ian)
12GAXJ(Me)

Possibles:
Avanteone(John)
adamusmc2002(Adam)
KarlVP(Karl)

Dutch cup at 8:00 is still on.

reckless said:
Where is reiter and what happens if someone breaks?

Reiter is off HWY 2. Go out to Monroe, head east. Past the town of Gold Bar, you will turn right on Reiter Rd., approx. at mile marker 30, off HWY 2.

If someone breaks, we tow them back to the staging/gravel area, and see what they can do from there. Towing someone off of Isabel would be a biotch, IMO.

reckless said:
Thanks, what about getting them home?

Fix what we can, if not fixable get the check book out, because its going to be a spendy tow truck ride home.

So Michael, is this going to be the first snow run of the season? Sleet and snow would make this VERY interesting. Everyone dress accordingly.

Eli, See you at the dutch kup, i'm bringing a buddy or two riding along we'll be there 8 ish.

Ryan

Eli, I think your list is good. I am not sure if I will be at the dutch cup or not.

As far as getting home if something happens. It is VERY unusual that we can't fix something at least enought to get it home, tow it with another vehicle or make due somehow or another. My trailer will be there (but I plan on keeping my rig on it:)

I don't plan on seeing much snow up there. I expect this to be my last "non Snow Run" of the year. In fact, I have decided to leave the front locker out till spring specifically because I would prefer not to have it in for the snow runs.

Look forward to seeing you guys up there.
You can add my brother (Marc) to the list, but he will be late.

Michael

I'm out, My son has got a cold, and has become quite a handfull, and my wife needs the day to study for her finals next week, so I am going to be home doing child care.
ICDS
Ryan

Looks like it should be a good manageable group.

4 for sure:
Jason
Ian
Michael
Marc (after Isabelle)

Maybey's:
John
Adam
Karl
Paul/Josh

See you guys in the parking lot, I doubt I will be at the Dutch Cup.
Be prepared for cold and fun!!
Michael

Hey Michael, how was it up there? Make it home ok?

Sorry for bagging out - forum was down last night and I didn't get the chance to post my change of plans (10hrs driving yesterday was enough for me).

Can I get a meow?

-i

Slacker87XJ said:
Can I get a meow?

-i

x2 on the Meow for me.
Michael I hope you made it home safely and without incident. I dont know what the roads are like between Reiter and your place, but its nasty up here.
Ryan

What happened guys.

Only thing happened for me is that I just got home from work. Sucks, Yelm hasn't even got any snow yet.

Back