• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration table

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
I want to do this inside the badlands, it worked so well last year.

What do we need for packets? Bags, tape, markers, tickets....

Mac and John, you wanting to sit at the table again??

I will help for sure again.

There might be a twist, I was told that people now check in at the old quad shop at the entrance...I don't know if all the paying goes on there? We may need to check and see if we can have a spot in that building if that's where we need to be...

which will complicate folks coming out of the campground...to go backwards in a sense...

mac 'someone might need to make a phone call to kyle' gyvr

Yes it sort of would suck. last time I was down there this was not the case.. I will check when I talk to Brandon today

I already talked to Brandon about the Pot luck on Friday. he had to talk to Kyle being the hall is packed with crap right now. waiting for Kyle to call me back I will ask this question.

I forgot to call Kyle today. My moms been real sick for almost a week now.

Sorry Dan Focus on your family. I have this under control......

Ram" I got this" Rod

I talked to Brandon today they are using the old quad shop for registration as of now but they may be back down to the original building by the time WF rolls around. Either way we are welcome to set up our registration in whatever building they are using.

Ram" check it off the list"Rod

I talked to Brandon today they are using the old quad shop for registration as of now but they may be back down to the original building by the time WF rolls around. Either way we are welcome to set up our registration in whatever building they are using.

Ram" check it off the list"Rod

Where is the old quad shop?

By the big cabin where you first turn on xaiver rd (or whatever county rd it's called now)

mac 'by the big badlands sign' gyvr

Back