• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Trail Work Day

I shall be there Saturday morning and will be camping Saturday evening.
Pat do you have room to turn a truck and trailer around in your drive, if so I may stop there in the morning with Big Hank?
Cardboard
PS. I will be bringing a Jar of apple pie with me this trip for you guys to try.:cheers:

I think Rev said be at gate by 9:15...

Cardboard - There is enough room if you pull into the circle drive right in front of my house. Just be sure to swing wide once you get in the driveway...the circle is kinda tight but completely manageable. You won't be able to pull around back...the bus will be blocking that drive. Our drive will take about an hour from my driveway, so we should leave by 8 at the latest.

Warm apple pie...

Yes I know...

Sounds good. Just talked to Big Hank and thinking maybe he'll just call me when you guys are close...if I'm ready, he can just approach my house real slow and I'll pull out of the drive and you guys can keep on truckin. If I'm not, you guys can stop. I forgot you had the goose...you might be best to just pull in my yard right next to the highway (I do it all the time).

I've backed a goose down pat's driveway...

That apple pie was almost enough alone for me to come...

mac 'too much to do so little time' gyvr

Are you planning to go in, or is this a trip for the no window "delivery van" and street parking?

Big"no such thing as a free candy"Hank :)

It's for my son & niece plus some of their friends, so I guess I'll go in. Besides the van is in the shop.

JIM.

As of meow, you guys normal camping spots are both spoken for.

Keep us posted, from what i hear there is now a campground across from the maintenance building. Could be a good replacement.

Probably be around 8pm before I get there. Do I need to do anything to ensure that I have a spot? Just need room for a small tent.

Eric
Nope its all first come first serve. Just show up we all usually camp out on one of the peninsulas since there is room for the guys who are towing.

Obviously I am not making it as I am not there... Ended up replacing an axle shaft and 2 u-joints today... Guess I'll try again in the fall... Have fun guys!

thanks to all who showed up. We worked our butts off.

The mudhole has been bypassed!!, and blocked off till further notice. The Redbird property manager approved and liked our bypass.

As usual, a great time, with great people.

And of course...the cutest passenger in the bunch.

Rev

thanks to all who showed up. We worked our butts off.

The mudhole has been bypassed!!, and blocked off till further notice. The Redbird property manager approved and liked our bypass.

As usual, a great time, with great people.

And of course...the cutest passenger in the bunch.

Rev

Don't lie Gene was your copilot! :D

Back