• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Trail Work Day

If I make it, I will have a seat available as well.

You live an hour away, you better be there! Acting like you have things to do.....Pft!

I really wish I could make it, but you all understand my extenuating circumstances.

XJosh "first Redbird miss since my first year" 95

You have a pass on this one Josh.

Rev
If it's any consolation: Meganne and I are talking about making it down for the fall run. Stoke that fire, Rev. Megz is gonna need a "Giroux" lap to sit on in October! HAHA!

i am going to try and make it. all depends on money. roughly 6hrs and 300+ miles haha. But i seriously want to make it and help out.

Did I miss it or is there and itinerary for that day/weekend?

i am going to try and make it. all depends on money. roughly 6hrs and 300+ miles haha. But i seriously want to make it and help out.

Did I miss it or is there and itinerary for that day/weekend?

Show up Friday, set up camp, start a fire, wake up, go clean the trail and wheel the rest of the day, another campfire, go home sunday...... :D

We'll be up!

Flexd will probably be asleep, but the rest of us will be up making sure nothing bad happens to his Jeep.

Haha, No i won't you bastards! Hey Gene, got any 9mm blanks? :D I won't be working overtime for a while so I'll be rested up and equipped with a mag full of blanks! :D

Jake....not an official trip, so no real plans. Like Flex said, show up, clean, wheel, camp.

It would be nice to see some new faces this time.

Rev

I knew it wasn't official or anything. I wasn't sure what time you guys usually try and be out and start the cleanup on the trail? If I can come I just want to make sure I get there in time especially if its right when you guys start haha.

I have been wanting to make this trip for a while and help you guys out.

Back