• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird 9-28-08

Re: Redbird 9-13-08

Daymnit!

That's the same weekend as LawnCher's Lift Party in the Lou.

Decisions, decisions......

FYI: look for a MWC trail cleanup at Redbird a week or two before Thanksgiving. Details will be posted up later this week sometime.

indyjeepnut said:
Nope... All welcome.

Nope what?

Nope for a Jeep only run I think.

I'll be there the 13th assisting with a Sullivan County Mentors Program (think Big Brothers/Sisters). Doubt I'll be there Sunday though. Make sure to check out the new trail #25 and our new Adopt a Trail sign on Trail 21.

IllianaXJ said:
Nope for a Jeep only run I think.

I'll be there the 13th assisting with a Sullivan County Mentors Program (think Big Brothers/Sisters). Doubt I'll be there Sunday though. Make sure to check out the new trail #25 and our new Adopt a Trail sign on Trail 21.

Sweet! Got pics of said signage?

Change of my plans... I will be in the gatehouse from 1 PM to closing time (5PM). Be sure to stop by and say hi before you guys take off.

Edit: never mind, I checked MOJO's site and saw the run was postponed. I'll still be in the gatehouse though :D

yo illiana, i finally got my xj lifted and ready to go, those tires i got from u look killer on it, i will get some pics soon, thanks. and yeah, our run got cancelled we will be going on sep 28th now hope to see some of you there

Stuntman Mot said:
yo illiana, i finally got my xj lifted and ready to go, those tires i got from u look killer on it, i will get some pics soon, thanks. and yeah, our run got cancelled we will be going on sep 28th now hope to see some of you there
Thread title has been updated accordingly. :thumbup:

Hale

i'm looking to do a prerun with the buggy on the 28th before leaving for moab...is redbird a good place to do this? i mainly need to make sure it fuctions. was looking to run down to the badlands, but if there is a group going to redbird i might consider it. is the trail pretty close to the parking area, ie badlands style?

i dont want it not to function and hold a group up either...

otherwise the prerun is going to be in the addition...

mac 'input please' gyvr

There are trails leading from the parking area, and the main access road is ~ 1/4 mile from the parking lot. You can also drive your tow rig and trailer down the access road to the rock garden if you have breakage.

Shoot, Rev towed Les' rig from the rock garden to the parking area on a tow strap. Shouldn't be any problems.

I'll be there in the DD for a RMG meeting, I'll try to get there early to talk to you guys in the parking lot before closing time.

we had a great time at Redbird this sunday, the weather was as good as you could ask for and the wheeling was outstanding. if any of you have never been to Redbird, i highly recommend it, lots of different terrain, it really has something for everyone. the trails are really well marked everyone we met gave good advice for the different areas.

here are a few pics from our ride, we had 3 XJ's out on the trail that day.

changed plans at the last minute and went to the badlands for testing...i'll get down there one of these days...

mac 'redbird is another hour farther for me' gyvr

Back