• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

recovery winch

This thread needs closed legit. Its either a world market or it isn't. Get out of your buy only American products blissful ignorance. I used to think the same way.....then I grew up. The only thing need be produced in the USA is oil.

You used one of your two posts thus far to revive an old thread and say it needs to be closed?

this would kill my jeep in the desert.Blocks way to much of the frontend.
b79d3ca8.jpg
never ever goes above 210.. even on a 100* day climbing hills.. never.. and.. it's a renix!
This thread needs closed legit. Its either a world market or it isn't. Get out of your buy only American products blissful ignorance. I used to think the same way.....then I grew up. The only thing need be produced in the USA is oil.
You got me.. I'm speechless.:bawl:

You got me.. I'm speechless.:bawl:[/QUOTE]
the ONLY problem I have with that is when China says "Hey we can get top dollar for this" and it is NOT profitable to get stuff made there using there metal-hey labor is labor-spec standards and metal quailty is the issue.Well then what the HELL are we-USA-gonna do when parts are needed? WE have no more manufacturing plants for our own stuff any more!!!
Basically screwed when that DOES happen!!Just remember the American dollar is not going to be good in other countries anymore-Hell we can just simply "print " it!!!....Well it WILL happen.HELL I prefer stuff made in Canada and Mexico now over China/Taiwan.:us:.

Last edited:
You used one of your two posts thus far to revive an old thread and say it needs to be closed?

18 days from the last post is an old thread? Looks like ppl are still posting....
As for my two posts im usually too busy on CHEROKEE FORUM to keep updated here. Why did you use on of your 11,434 posts to contribute absolutely nothing to this thread?

Last edited:
18 days from the last post is an old thread? Looks like ppl are still posting....
As for my two posts im usually too busy on CHEROKEE FORUM to keep updated here. Why did you use on of your 11,434 posts to contribute absolutely nothing to this thread?
So you are too busy on CF to post any useful info here, but have all the time in the world to troll here?

18 days means it was likely at least 3 pages down the list. No one was posting anymore...until you revived it. So, it was swiftly on it's way towards thread death, until you gave it CPR and resurrected it...

And obviously, with this many posts, the value of each one goes down significantly...supply and demand, and I got plenty of supply...:D

18 days means it was likely at least 3 pages down the list. No one was posting anymore...until you revived it. So, it was swiftly on it's way towards thread death, until you gave it CPR and resurrected it...

And obviously, with this many posts, the value of each one goes down significantly...supply and demand, and I got plenty of supply...:D
Did you buy a Warn yet?:dunno:

Back