• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear should seat belt.

juicexj24

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know of a place where I can get the rear shoulder seat belts for my 88? It has the cut out for the belt but no belt. I have a baby coming at the first of the year so they would work better for the car seat. Juice

The anchor points are not provided in the body, but the place for them is punched and drilled out and waiting. I believe the actual retrofit kit, if it's still available, has whatever is required. If you're very enterprising, you could try the boneyard route, but it may take some creative metalworking to install the anchors safely.

You might want to research the various car seats available, and see if it would be better to find one that uses a lap belt and a tether. It's been a very long time since I had to deal with car seats (my youngest is 21!), but it might be worth checking the various options.

Back