• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Here is my 93 country with a custom 2.5inch lift and 30x9.5 BFG mud Terrains. Hopefully will be adding new bumpers and paint soon. But we will see.

Jeep small.JPG

6.5 lift 33X12.5 Mud Brutes
6iv2n5.jpg

6iv40g.jpg

Fred H

Mine came out really crappy cause I didn't prep it at all. I was bored and had a can of paint, ended up looking like a bunch of brake dust on the rims.

Here is my hunk-o-junk.
2000 Classic
33's
4.5" of lift with parts from here and there
4.56's d30 AND 8.25 with a Power Trax
Plexiglass windows
Scrapes and dents
non working A/C or power windows
homemade bumpers
This is me taking off, I don't know why I can't keep control arm bushings in it?
seanthrottle.jpg

This one is of my carwash..
standard

Here is my junk broke down in the woods!
standard

The best thing about it is....I'm still paying on it!

87 Cherokee Chief,
"31" retreads"
How do you like the retreads? Any problems? I'm puttin together an '89 limited on the cheap and I'm thinking about retreads.

Thanks,
Cherokid

Cherokid said:
87 Cherokee Chief,
"31" retreads"
How do you like the retreads? Any problems? I'm puttin together an '89 limited on the cheap and I'm thinking about retreads.

Thanks,
Cherokid
Hi Tech retreading will deliver retreads anywhere, prices are great. Their retreads are very good. I would use them on a woods Jeep in a heatbeat. Ive heard good stuff about Hi Tech.

Back