• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedHeep said:
You never should have bought another set in the first place if you thought RE was at fault. You could have let the original buyer fix the problem with the kit he ordered.

Now you bash a manufacturer for something they're not responsible for?

I'm not the most understanding person, but I like to think I could point my finger in the right direction when warranted.

FWIW, all the RE stuff I just installed came correct and works just fine.

Ok, maybe Im not understanding...................I did something wrong by purchasing another set so the kit can be used?? I shouldnt expect delivery of said arms???? Im done, cant deal with this train of thought (it doesnt make sense) Your logic says I dont deserve the arms because I paid for them? The original buyer DID try and fix the issue, he got nowhere................Also, if you had read completely, I mistakenly thought that if I ordered them, Id have recourse, somehow insuring their delivery (my mistake...................I said this already)

I read it all completely. Where do you get that I said you don't deserve what you paid for? Show me.

What I said was that you don't need to bash a company for customer service they don't have to provide for you.

The title of this thread is "RE Rant". It is not "TNT screwed up my order".

Speaking of which, what exactly is modified tech about this discussion?

CanMan said:
Answer this, How long ago were the arms ordered!?

It wasnt that long ago, maybe two weeks...........Like I said, I just cant get a damn confirmation they are coming (tracking number). Ive asked, cant get it!! Like I also said, my bumper coming tommorrow (MUCH less important, as it doesnt immobilize my vehicle), and I know this because I got a tracking number (shipped the same day the arms were supposed to ship). Like I said, Im feeling stressed, and somehow thought this would relieve it, its aggravating it. Ill sit and hope they come.

Just FYI they cant give you a tracking number if they havent been shipped. As said earlier it can take a couple of weeks to get the parts together to ship. My guess is that you will get a tracking number shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back