• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Re-prioritizing...

IGOCOMMANDO

NAXJA Forum User
I have some projects that I know now that I will probably never get to. I am really trying to simplify my life and wanna move some stuff.

'81 CJ8 Scrambler

4.2, swapped in T18 and Dana 20 t/c

Stock height and axles. Has aluminum rims and BFG A/T in 235/15's

Has 1/2 cab but, no doors or rear window.

Needs driveshafts installed. Probably will need a rear one lengthened.

Runs but, needs work.

$2500 firm

'63 Willys Wagon

50k original miles on the body. Has a Chevy Nova front clip graft and frame has been aligned at a frame shop. Chevy Nova 10 bolt rear axle.

Low mile LT1/4L60E 2wd setup goes with it but, not installed. I have extra sheet metal that I will let go with it also. Have a new front suspension rebuild kit and aftermarket wiring harness also.

$2500 firm

Front and rear Dana 60's

front is a Chevy kingpin axle. Dis-assembled. Housing has been sandblasted and primed. Has brand new SRW hubs and rotors.

rear is all stock and out of a 70's Dodge. They were gonna go in the Scrambler.

$1200/pair

Miller 350 LX Tig welder.

Need I say more? This is a Cadillac among tig machines and is the upgraded water cooled setup.

$5000

Jeep Comanche bed and frame with fiberglas topper.

I was gonna make a sweet trailer to tow behind my XJ but, sold the XJ and so, really don't need it. It does not yet have a tongue or hitch on it. Still has the Dna 35 under it but for full price I will throw in a trailer axle with 5 x 4.5 BP to match the Jeep.

$250
Located near Boise, Idaho
(208) 8five9-9five49

Last edited:
The soonest I will be able to get them will be Wednesday. But, I will....

Honestly, I have not given it much of a look but, judging from the rest of it, I seriously doubt there are issues. I will take a look at it first chance I get. I literally rolled it off the trailer and, there it has sat...

Back