• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC & Fishing late aug./early sept????

http://fishandboat.com/fishpub/summary/licenses.html

Here is the license info. I've been fishing Pa for 5yrs and they checked me once. BUT not worth the fine. You will have to buy a trout stamp or don't toss your line in a stream.

No Egon? I'll have to change my name to Winebox Fox. :)

Can't wait! Pauline

Pauline, I think we have to introduce Carol to 2 things: a bottle of Fainting Goat & a Box o'Bully Hill! :lickout:

Pauline, I think we have to introduce Carol to 2 things: a bottle of Fainting Goat & a Box o'Bully Hill! :lickout:

Have you ever heard of Long Trout Winery? Look it up. If you think Bully Hill is good, wait until you check out some of Long Trouts selections. Its an awesome winery, and approx. 40 mins from Twin Grove (I think). They have a really nice tasting room too.

Can be done in an afternoon too, with a desig-minated driver:D:D

Isn't that special? I laughed at the 3day pass price too!

Andy- Long Trout? That's a funny name too I might add! Sound's like a worthy trip! I grab O'Bull bc I'm a guzzler and the box =3bottles :)

Rich- There prob won't be a "breakfast show" at Buddy's Log Cabin. Can't win them all can we?

Andy- Long Trout? That's a funny name too I might add! Sound's like a worthy trip! I grab O'Bull bc I'm a guzzler and the box =3bottles :)

Yeah, the name is the main reason my wife and I had to go check it out a few years ago now. Its owned and run by a couple of old hippies and their kids. The place is decorated with a bunch of hippie memorabilia, and the wines are all themed that way too. They have a LARGE selection of semi-sweet wines too. Not sure if they do boxes of wine, we usually walk out of there with a fist full of bottles though.

Yeah, the name is the main reason my wife and I had to go check it out a few years ago now. Its owned and run by a couple of old hippies and their kids. The place is decorated with a bunch of hippie memorabilia, and the wines are all themed that way too. They have a LARGE selection of semi-sweet wines too. Not sure if they do boxes of wine, we usually walk out of there with a fist full of bottles though.

:thumbup: I think that sounds like something to do on FRRIIIDAAAYYYYY

Well me and my fiancee' will be there, sharing a cabin w/ Stephan and his dad, with some interesting neighbors....good times await....
yes, I said fiancee'..Carol and I are now officially engaged. :)
Rich

Congrats Rich!!!

Thanks to everyone for the congrats and well-wishes! Carol enjoys the rocks so much I got her one of her own.
Happy to see so much interest in this, should be a great time to see the leaves changing, in addition to everything else, and , of course, we have some ideas for whats to eat....
Rich

lol the first time I read this I thought you bought her, her own jeep. :doh:

Haha! I tried, and she likes xj's,...the black one was supposed to be hers from the get-go, but she doesnt want to pay car insurance right now (she got a company car and sold her Pathfinder),...go figure..When she decides to go that route, I suspect a JK is in her future.
Rich
P.S. Stephan, since you and your Pop are splitting the cabin w/ us, you cats get first in line...bring your apetites ..

....anybody else up for this? Carol and I probably wont be wheeling...I could use a nice relaxing weekend just hanging out. Should be a good time, and I suspect the weather and leaves are going to be great around that time.
Rich

Back