• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rc crawler, mountain bike and other junk

JC93XJ

Sierra Chapter Director
NAXJA Member
I have a axial trail honcho for sale, i'll take some pictures soon. Anyways, bought it in january haven't really played with it that much. Everything is pretty bone stock. Ive been playing with it with some 2.2's i had to cut the front fenders a little bit to clear them. I still have the wheels it came with. i have two 2s lipo batters and a charger that will come with it. Also, will come with the box and all the parts that came with it. the lower links are a little bent would be a good idea to replace those and probably the steering linkage with aluminum. I'd like to get $275 for everthing. its been sitting in the garage taking up space.

Giant boulder SE mountain bike. I haven't rode this bike in a while. Its been sitting in my shed. Last maintenance I did to it was last year I put all new cables. I would like to get $160 for it.

I have 2 pioneer 6.5" speakers 3way. I'll take $30 for them and Ship it for Free.

Sony DCR-HC26 MiniDV Digital Handycam Camcorder with 20x Optical Zoom
I dont use it very much. I had a bestbuy warranty that expired a few years ago. Before it expired i took it in to have it serviced. Works great comes with battery, cables and what not. Theres surface scratches on it but no scratches on the lens. There going for about $120ish used on amazon. I'll take $85 and Ship it for FREE.

Ikea Futon bed frame $100 - Needs new mattress and slip cover. All the wood slats are in great shape.
Brand new the frame goes well over $200.
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/...5-30132010.jpg

Brand new "coffee bean and tea leaf" machine $100 - Brand new on amazon its running for $170
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/...5-30132111.jpg

Thanks,
Justin

i was curious about the coffee machine, but there is no model listed and a bad link. ;)

Interested in any trades? I would love to get my son a rc crawler, and I might be interested in the bike too.

I have rims, tires, engine hoist, bearing press, TV.

pm me, as I might forget to check back in this thread!

Thanks,

Mark

Back