• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

??? RC Cherokee

davidson99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I was trying to figure out where this would belong and I'm not sure....but I've been youtubing and seen some rc cherokees and they are badass!!! Definitely want one to paint up like my 99. Any info or places to get these? Wanna do some research. Googled it and what do ya know first page had a link back to ol' naxja

Traxxis make a rc car called the summit. Looks like a 2dr xj with exo cage. Has lockers and all the shit on it. That thing is bad ass. Put a brushless in it and game over.

There's a $3000 German one somewhere....pretty awesome, if you feel like spending real Cherokee money on a toy Cherokee...:D

Traxxis make a rc car called the summit. Looks like a 2dr xj with exo cage. Has lockers and all the shit on it. That thing is bad ass. Put a brushless in it and game over.

Problem is that a Summit on typical BL power will destroy everything between the motor and tires.....if it were me, I'd look at one of E-Flite's Power 32 outrunners with the MMM esc.

No it depends what brushless motor you get. You are correct as far as being a lot of power. BL motors can get crazy strong and fast. However the factory lunchbox motors aren't very great. They use more battery and die out faster. I would just put in a mild BL motor for longevity reasons.

Back