• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek News

Lynn

NAXJA Forum User
I have some news from Rausch Creek. We now have our own office set up at the park itself, so it will no longer be necessary to check-in at the MX Park on weekends. The new office is located one block prior to the old staging area. You can see the directions if you look at the East trail map at http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/images/EAST.jpg This new office area includes plenty of parking for trucks/trailers and has camping too. The area we used to use for parking and staging will no longer be used by us.

The office will be staffed from 8 to 10 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. For all other times that your group wishes to arrive we still need advance notice. But otherwise, if you have a group of 3, you can arrive between 8 and 10 a.m., check-in and be on your way. For those wishing to camp Friday night, or wheel during the week, we need advance notice.

We are now at our first year anniversary. We still have plenty of land yet to cut trail on. If anyone in the club wishes to organize a group of 3 or more with some chainsaws, we have plenty of projects to work on. Contact Lynn at [email protected] if you wish to set up a 50/50 trail cutting day.

For those who haven't attended a trail cutting work day, they're a great way to meet and interact with other members of the chapter. You get a lot more sense of people when you work beside them for a day rather than just following their taillights and listening to a disembodied voice on the CB.

Is there any interest in setting up a chapter work day or two between now and NACFest?

eagle i'd be interested in doing a cutting once my rig is back up and running.. should be ready to cut in about a month.

If I can make it I'd be more than willing. I missed the one this past weekend that my local Club (CV4W) was having. Depends on when as to which rig I bring, if I ever get my LCA's I'll get the lift and all on the XJ otherwise I'll have to bring the CJ if thats permissable on a XJ run :dunno:
Mike B.

I'm in aswell as long as it's after May, I have a funeral erm wedding :hang: to go to in mid May :)

Set the date. Two weeks advanced notice and someone bring the saw. I'm in as long as I am available. Slave to the man.

Back