• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek 5/19 or 5/20

Im heading down their on sat night. wheeling on sunday with ultimatejeep.org. im on 35's locked, theirs a couple smaller tj/yj, then a yj on 37's and a cj on D60's and 38's. Your more then welcome to join, its a good fun group.

A bunch of us are doing a pre-run for NACFest the following weekend (5/26) - mild stuff, John (LobsterDMB) is doing a shakedown run on his girlfriend's truck and getting the lay of the land for the 'Fest.

See the pre-run thread down in the NACFest forum for more details...

Rob

We were there for the first time Saturday. Rupert, was that you in the with the cut up XJ with Ontario plates. I think you were with one YJ. I saw you on Crawler Ridge.

I loved Rausch Creek. The fact that you could hit some very difficult lines, but not be committed to hours of that same trail was very cool. Now, definitely excited about NAC fest.

You were my inspiration for letting Aimee climb up Crawler Ridge. Good job, we walked over and looked at the climb and she said no way. After you went up, it boosted here confidence alot. All the hard stuff, she gets to drive so I can spot her.

Back