• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random Bolt

Shorty said:
I thought I was the only one who kept a magic box! I've fed it on occasion and kept it housed since the early eighties and whenever I need something I can find it in the magic box!

nope, i have a 2 of the magic boxes, one in the garage and one in the basement/woodshop

not a freshly killed bolt, pretty weathered

almost looks like a 5/8 trailer hitch lagbolt,

i wouldnt worry about it, it wasnt doing much no matter where it came from. if the threads looked fresh, it would mean trouble...

Post 15 is 100% wrong. It's clearly a spiderwarewolfmonkeyflower. Well trained eye? phffft.

looks like a rear swivel bolt to me

Xm15Diagram.gif

Froboy7391 said:
OK so I am driving into the parking lot of my moms store and I see this random bolt lying on the ground. I think well my trucks 20 years old it could very well be from it. So here it is:

By Froboy7391_99
Does it look like it could be from my truck,its roughly 2 and half inches long. There was also some weird ring that could have possibly been from my truck, about 3 inches across

As rusty as that bolt is I wouldn't worry about it having recently fallen out of anything. It has been a while since that was threaded into anything. I don't know what the "ring" is. Post up a picture.

Jeremy

it looks a retainer for your drilled and slotted brake lines

WOOT PAGE 3

Mc2KXJ said:
It's the bolt for your driver-side headlight. You need to tape it back on to the front of the lens. Duct tape is the best for this kind of fix.

Sincerely,
Nominated

CRAP! I don't have one on my headlight. I must have lost it. Now I have to go to the local pick & pull and hope to find one without too much front end damage. CRAP!

LOL and I'm talking about satan, not a black guy.

Back