• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RAFFLE SPONSORS

Both Yeti's and the swag if sitting in my office.......

Ram" Kick *** coolers"Rod

I plan another post today to pimp these.

Can you only get a ticket for the special raffle for these if you pre-register? Or if you are a member and register at the event will you get a ticket?

mac 'want to make sure that I'm clear' gyvr

Rock auto sent a $25 gift certificate and a bunch of stickers.

mac 'stuff is coming in!' gyvr

Had a package from Tom Woods waiting at my door. We got another man purse, some hats, a bundle of brochures and stickers, there looks to be a certificate in that bundle, but I'd rather not pull it apart, a bunch of rebates for our chapter, and a banner.

image.jpg

got a package from warn

mac 'good work on whoever did that' gyvr

Getting 2 $20 certs from Tony at Mac-Ink/Skull daddy graphics. They can be used separately or together for either company. He makes the Corner climber and other XJ and Jeep graphics and Xj hood strut kit. They also do Concept type art of your rig or big display signs to show mods on show cars.

I tried to get a couple of the Jeep/Beer shirts from AxleBoy the local Jeep specialty shop. We will see how that goes I am going to talk with the owner at their chili cookoff this weekend.

Getting 2 $20 certs from Tony at Mac-Ink/Skull daddy graphics. They can be used separately or together for either company. He makes the Corner climber and other XJ and Jeep graphics and Xj hood strut kit. They also do Concept type art of your rig or big display signs to show mods on show cars.

I tried to get a couple of the Jeep/Beer shirts from AxleBoy the local Jeep specialty shop. We will see how that goes I am going to talk with the owner at their chili cookoff this weekend.

Good job!

Back