• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RAFFLE SPONSORS

Geoff was contacted about another thing that they want to do as well, so I dunno...

mac 'must have had s good 2014' gyvr

Ok so...

Warn. Responded. They are shipping their donation out on the 20th of Feb.

TalkLite. email sent. No response as of yet.

EastWood email sent. No response as of yet.

Napa email sent. No response as of yet.

B. Lee's Off Road. This was something I found on Facebook, and decided to contact him. He responded that someone had already talked to him, and that he was planning on donating a bumper to the raffle. He has Matt's address, and said it'd be a few weeks before he could get it out.

Has anyone talked to Hooligan Offroad?

Last edited:
Ok so...

Warn. Responded. They are shipping their donation out on the 20th of Feb.

TalkLite. email sent. No response as of yet.

EastWood email sent. No response as of yet.

Napa email sent. No response as of yet.

B. Lee's Off Road. This was something I found on Facebook, and decided to contact him. He responded that someone had already talked to him, and that he was planning on donating a bumper to the raffle. He has Matt's address, and said it'd be a few weeks before he could get it out.

Cool on Warn. :thumbup:

I talked to Brian at B. Lee's. Nice guy . Did he mention if he was planning on joining us?

I have called bushwacker three times and left voicemails each time. Does anyone know who we've talked to before? Ken is who I'm being sent to.

Talk to hi lift and sent Jason skomp and email there. But got a return back that he was out of the office until January 26th. Well it's the 28th now. Lol. If he doesn't call back I will call him now that I have a name.

Last edited:
Shot an email over to C-ROK. I'll follow up with a call tomorrow.

Contacted on my end:

Total Metal Innovations
TMR Customs
Artec Industries
B. Lee Offroad - Bumper
RCV - Swag bag
Master Pull - supposedly on board, called again today to follow up, waiting for return call from my contact
Bubba Rope
Teraflex
Tom Woods
Blue Torch Fab
Ironman Fab
ORS 4x4 - Declined
H3R Performance
C-ROK

Nice work all .........

Napa emailed me back. They let their local stores handle sponsorships, and whatnot. Should I contact the NAPA in Attica to sponsor something, or just let it go?

Contacted YETI Coolers, and they said they do do sponsorships, and sounded interested. However they only donate swag, plus offer a discount on their product to the club/organization to purchase for raffles/give-aways. Sent them the email with the contact info, but the chapter officers will need to make a decision on if they want to buy a cooler at discount for the raffle.

Napa emailed me back. They let their local stores handle sponsorships, and whatnot. Should I contact the NAPA in Attica to sponsor something, or just let it go?

Contacted YETI Coolers, and they said they do do sponsorships, and sounded interested. However they only donate swag, plus offer a discount on their product to the club/organization to purchase for raffles/give-aways. Sent them the email with the contact info, but the chapter officers will need to make a decision on if they want to buy a cooler at discount for the raffle.

Those things are sweet. But winning one in a raffle would be the only way I'd ever own one.

Please forward the information on that to me as far as discounts for the club. Thank you

Sent an email off to Yukon Gears tonight. Tried calling C-ROK today and got their voicemail. Don't forget with KOH coming up it might be hard getting in touch with some vendors.

Please forward the information on that to me as far as discounts for the club. Thank you

I would vote to buy one at a discount...That would be a rocking raffle prize.....The coolers are beyond great.

Back