• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

R&V LABOR DAY weekend

Re: R&V dates?

I'm headed to Justin's birthday party this weekend. I will mention it.

Okay, for some strange line up of the planets I was able to get Saturday off. I will have Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off.

Anyone that wishes to arrive Friday you are welcome to. Plenty of room to camp.

I'm going to call Ron at R&V to see if a night run might be possable Saturday night.

Wheel Saturday/Sunday.

There is a club challenge Saturday, maybe we can get into that.

NICE!!!!! we will plan on saturday then. I linked the club challenge!!! lol

I'll see about getting Friday off and coming then, otherwise Saturday would probably be my arrival time.

I can do this, I'll consult with the Ms and see what I'm driving. I'm not sure which Jeep I will be taking. It may have to be with the little Jeep as I'm planning on leaving Shamu at home this school year.

Last edited:

Says the Winterfest no show!

;)

Haha.

Talked to ron, there will be a night run Saturday. ...and the club challenge requires three rigs to run through two different obstacles, and with the best time of the last vehicle of the three being the clubs time. It cost $25 per rig to enter with 100% pay back. 50% first, 30% second and 20% third. Who's in? I am. Need two more.

The EOR OG's will be there for this trip! As of right now 4 of us I think.

I was just informed by my soon to be wife that we may do our honeymoon that weekend. Due to her not having vacation yet and that will give us a long weekend. Dont come me out or in yet. Will be sitting down and making plans asap.

Let me know if you really need a third, I may be convinced to bring mine up. I'm only on 35's right now though.

You'd do better than I would Brennen. I would probably give lessons on how to make a d30 go boom!

K "if I have to Drummond is priority for me" man

Back