• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

Son today at restaurant, "why are people allowed to bring babies to restaurants?" As a 2 yr old cried almost whole time

Tell him the same reason people sit during the national anthem. Because it's America and not communist china.

I tell the rednecks around her that when they complain about NFL players kneeling for the Nat'nl Anthem.
"That is why our boys fought in those wars so dick heads like that can express them selves however they see fit.
Do you want Hitler out there forcing them to stand at attention?"

They are pretty quiet after that.

Ky just flipped the house senate and governor, first time they have had all three in something like 100 years and it's a majority. All kinds of bills are getting passed to bring them into 21st century. Unions are pissed (right to work) women are pissed (abortion laws requiring ultrasounds).....so many things and the governor is damn near taunting dems now. It's funny shit.

From the Toyota Tacoma Enthusiasts FB page...
"LEDs are pretty much linear so he probably loss very little light if any"
A guy painted the chrome reflector in his light bar red.

From the Toyota Tacoma Enthusiasts FB page...
"LEDs are pretty much linear so he probably loss very little light if any"
A guy painted the chrome reflector in his light bar red.

wow.

thats almost as bad as a guy i once talked to telling me his light bar got hot enough to melt the snow off of it. i tried to tell him that diodes should not be getting that hot in something not specifically designed with a heating element. had to give up on that cause...

Went for ice cream w wife tonight. Went to pay and handed cashier my discover card. "Sorry sir we take everything but discover". Handed her my homedepot card....that didn't work either, lying bitch

Me to McDonald's guy: I won't be here next week.

Fry guy: vacation?

Me: yup

FG: where ya goin?

Me: Indiana

FG: why would you go to Indiana?

Me: a big man made hole in the ground.

FG: oh. k.

Quality is when the customer comes back and the product does not.

"Oh my god, look at her boobs!"
- Cindy when she saw Hena Daniels on CBS this morning

"I wasn't speeding!"

What's the speed limit?

"I don't know, but I wasn't speeding!"

mac 'heard it all' gyvr

Back