• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

QUICK Moab teaser....

No, he and his spotter had issues. :p

Some of us drove up escalator like we were going to the second floor at Macy's. Others....well they got their toes stuck in the track and weren't using the handrail like the instructions say to do.

escalators.jpg

John90XJ said:
Some of us drove up escalator like we were going to the second floor at Macy's. Others....well they got their toes stuck in the track and weren't using the handrail like the instructions say to do.

escalators.jpg
Hahaha! I can't believe I didn't do more damage there.... Top hat to the rescue.

-----Matt-----

P.S. The url on that pic is, uh, interesting, John.

IXNAYXJ said:
-----Matt-----

P.S. The url on that pic is, uh, interesting, John.

Want to borrow my wife's so you can join? :woohoo: Geez there are a lot of 4x4 clubs!

That's some awesome wheeling guys. Very cool. Glad you made it back in one piece, well...for the most part anyways!

great pic's guys. looks like the trip of a life time! can't wait to make it down there.

i love the pic of the smashed tail pipe. that'll give ya some back pressure huh.

Right after hell freezes over. :flame:

Holy freaking crap, dude! I didn't know your rig came stock with a pogo-stick, or was that aftermarket??

Very nice. I can't wait to see the rest of the videos.

- Jay

Back