• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quarterly Adopt A Trail Meeting Wed. 8/18

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
The next scheduled Adopt-a-Trail meeting will be held on Wednesday, August 18th. Come on out and join us!

All clubs need to have a Representative attend. We will be passing out the 2011 Adopt-A-Trail Volunteer Agreements. I need each Club Representative to sign an agreement to ensure that your trails/roads are set up for your Volunteers to work on them (legally) during fy 2011 (fy 2011 begins 10/1/2010).

We will be discussing various off highway vehicle management tools and strategies. Reviewing 2010 projects and accomplishments. Taking your input on future projects, trail safety and the status of our Adopt-A-Trail Program.

Cal4wd, American Motorcycle Association and the USFS will be giving presentations. New Adopt-A-Trail training will be announced.

New clubs will be attending the meeting.

New T-shirts and hats will be meted out.

Announcements for our upcoming BBQ/Awards ceremony will be made and finalized.

Your Club Members and Family are welcome to attend.

Corona Sizzler: 1800 Dinner 1900-2100 Meeting time.

I hope to see you there,

Greg.

Greg Hoffman
San Bernardino National Forest
OHV Manager
Tel-(909) 382-2811
Cell-(909) 615-0475
Fax-(909) 866-2867

...If they would give us a little more notice about these I could get the day off to go to these, but 4 days lol, I won't be there I will be working :(. Thanks for posting karstic.

peace
ted

Josh if you want to carpool LMK

Ted that's lame, its a QUARTERLY meeting allways the 3rd wednesday at the same place and same time. Karstic could maybe post up earlier but he posted the morning that the offical reminder went out

Ted that's lame, its a QUARTERLY meeting allways the 3rd wednesday at the same place and same time. Karstic could maybe post up earlier but he posted the morning that the offical reminder went out

Its lame I agree but I don't work a normal shift I work 1-9:30 for me to get there by 7 I would have to leave my house at 5 or earlyer I would have to take a whole day off for that to be possoble. Plus I have to know 2 weeks in advance. To request time off. I'm not saying I don't want to go but to take a whole day off? I tell you what I will take the day off and come hang out with you, you can take the day off also. Then I will go.

Ted my comment was about not knowing it was coming up, I understand the work thing trust me foo I'd love to take the day off but were just to damn busy right now.

To those of you that like to talk about not getting info and not knowing what's going on this is where you can man up and get some info and talk to some of those in the know

I just noticed this. Josh/Karstic, if you aren't leaving until 5 (or say, 4:45) give me a call and i'll carpool out with you, or even drive.

Back