• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quality Service Manual

Signtaure is for members only. You can get the Factory Service Manual through the phone number mentioned earlier, or on eBay, or at www.techauthority.com - they won't have many of the earlier years, but should have the more recent ones in paper or CD-ROM format.

"You pays your money and you takes your chances." Seriously - membership dues help to keep this place running - which is why I don't twitch when I pay the $25 per annum here. Besides, with all I've learned from this site, it's high time I gave something back anyhow.

I got the email - I'll pull the images out, .zip it up, and stick on XJOG in the next few days. I'd appreciate it if anyone else has schematics scanned, send them to me! I'll put them up on XJOG (and maybe in my own Tech section!) for everyone else to get hold of easily. I just don't have a scanner yet - I need to correct that oversight...

An alternate source for FSM's (and for older ones, I'm told) is www.books4cars.com. They're up in Sea-Tac, I'm wanting to recall, but they do have a lot of reprints of older manuals and books. Pity they don't have a paper catalogue - but maybe I just haven't looked hard enough yet...

5-90

Back