• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PRP Harness, hydro ram, cordless drills, pacesetter header

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Been cleaning out the garage a bunch recently. here are some things someone might want.

PRP ratcheting harness. Never used. brand new
shoulder pads, 5 point, 3" etc
they are 275$ new :
http://www.prpseats.com/product/ratcheting-harness/

starting it off at
200$ OBO

hydro ram that came off my red jeep, I swapped to a PSC and now also have spare PSC ram to boot, so no need, worked fine. dude said he had it rebuilt before I bought the jeep.
40$

pacesetter header for a renix era XJ, i cut off the down pipe at the Y link
I think I have like close to 350$ into the header with the cut down/welded EGR tube, the lava wrap, etc. I just don't want this thing staring at me on the side yard
Beer or free

Drills and free impact- 1 harbor freight drill, 1 older Makita with 3 batteries , and a non- working harder freight cordless impact . all have batteries and chargers. I bought the Makita with 2 batteries from a member for 30$, then bought a third battery for like 30$ or something. HF drill works fine. just the impact doesn't seem to work.

40$ obo for all three. I converted to milwaukee FUEL stuff

front dana 44 HUB 4 prong spindle nut tool:
beer or free

Free :
halogen shop/work lights , 2 or 3 of them , have 100w bulbs in them
free steering column shafts from box to column
free CD player radio thing with aux port I used to use for tunes in the garage, now I just use my phone

Pacesetter might be missing a section and needs a weld in bung for an o2 sensor

Just selling the one. going to cam locks for ease.

Back