• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project "girly" jeep

Hmm, I must have been lucky.

I ordered some step down spacers and got them in the mail in 3 days.

Tho, that's the only thing I've ever got from them.

I like V-5s too. I honestly prefer D-windows tho.

I've had great and awful service from them.........I don't get it it's never mediocre it's either great or awful.

its always awful for me.... i had one guy answer the phone and put me right back on hold and forget about me! anyhting they sell is worth getting somewhere else just because of their suckage

its always awful for me.... i had one guy answer the phone and put me right back on hold and forget about me! anyhting they sell is worth getting somewhere else just because of their suckage

Me too. Still waiting on an order. Either really good or really bad. Switched to ruff stuff and not going back.

Ballistic sucks everyone that orders from there is always waiting on something... Give Dan at Ruff stuff a call and he will have the order out that day...

I have talked with Dan on the phone about u-bolts. I couldn't order them from him because they wouldn't have made it here in time but when it comes time to order diff covers, I know who is getting my business! Doug, do those wheels come in silver? :D

I know it not that exciting but damn these wheels and tires look Sharp
imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

Sam's Jeep will now be known as "Team Nokian" as Mark has now passed on the torch.

And mark is now team goodyear......which he still needs to post pictures of by the way. I think you should give him a presidential order to post

LOL! Nice!

Does that make us team BFG Ed? :D

Yeah baby!

Doug,

We need more pics of this XJ. I want to see how bad Sam is going to outdo the old Waggy.

Yeah baby!

Doug,

We need more pics of this XJ. I want to see how bad Sam is going to outdo the old Waggy.

Well, they aren't starting out with a pile of crap on this one.......:D

Yeah baby!

Doug,

she's gonna outdo it pretty good.... full bodied armored hardcore wheeler/ very highway capable camping rig, full stereo, full a/c etc. its gonna be a lot like jarrads xj. it will get rocker replacements before harlan and probably a hybrid cage after (as soon as i build my bender and start swingin tube on the buggy)

she's gonna outdo it pretty good.... full bodied armored hardcore wheeler/ very highway capable camping rig, full stereo, full a/c etc. its gonna be a lot like jarrads xj. it will get rocker replacements before harlan and probably a hybrid cage after (as soon as i build my bender and start swingin tube on the Duggy)

Fixed.......

Looks great Doug!

I REALLY wished i had done the frame stiffeners. LOL! My frame rails are destroyed.

The V-5 Cragars are my favorite steelie.

I know I've been slack on updates but school is finished and we should be about there with the last of the parts.... I have a dirtbound off-road bumper kit on the way and I should be ordering link tubing and the sye soon. Heim joints came in... if she ever breaks these ill quit wheeling on the spot ;)
IMAG0150.jpg

I know I've been slack on updates but school is finished and we should be about there with the last of the parts.... I have a dirtbound off-road bumper kit on the way and I should be ordering link tubing and the sye soon. Heim joints came in... if she ever breaks these ill quit wheeling on the spot ;)
IMAG0150.jpg

You do realize you just cursed yourself.

Back