• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project 2000 XJ (Daily Driver)

would like to here you feeling about the rear bumps.

They are expensive; however, the adjustable option is perfect for fit and function. I would highly recommend them.

The paint on that XJ looks too good, tell me it ain't orig factory.

Yes, the paint is original. I don’t like black, so it’s getting stripped down and repainted either Mopar Detonator Yellow or Mopar Hemi Orange.

I have the same JKS UCA and LCA's. They are a quality build. But they will still kill the ride if you lift too far.

That's why I added the Rubicon Express drop brackets, it should put everything close to factory specifications and ride like stock.

JKS must be your drug and the only way to satisfy the addiction is to buy more JKS stuff :D

nice jeep though paint looks crisp rims are shiny

yeah there is no need to repaint, just let nature pinstripe it. And the problem with your wheels can be solved with some 60 grit and a can of black Rust-Oleum :D

And the problem with your wheels can be solved with some 60 grit and a can of black Rust-Oleum :D

I agree with you. I think once we repaint the Jeep, then I’m going with black rims. Whether I go with Mopar Detonator Yellow or Mopar Hemi Orange, both colors will look good with black rims.

And the problem with your wheels can be solved with some 60 grit and a can of black Rust-Oleum :D

I agree with you. I think once we repaint the Jeep, then I’m going with black rims. Whether I go with Mopar Detonator Yellow or Mopar Hemi Orange, both colors will look good with black rims.

Old Man Emu Long Travel Shocks

Old Man Emu Long Travel Shocks

33846870059_large.jpg

Old Man Emu Medium Front Coils

Old Man Emu Medium Front Coils

33846870060_large.jpg

Old Man Emu Leaf Springs

Old Man Emu Leaf Springs

33846870061_large.jpg

I don't know about the OME springs but I took off those exact OME shocks due to stiff ride and got some 5100 Bilstein shocks. The OME's are still in perfect condition in the garage, could have save ya some bucks. With 4 inches of lift you WILL need an SYE and a few other items. You're not even close to being done spending. Enjoy.

Daaaaaaamn dude... I just joined this forum and I am doing the cheapest cheapskate smorgasborg build compared to you!

I like the selection of products as I have similar bling on my 86 CJ and I'm starting to spend more n more on the XJ now.

Good luck n cant wait to see that paint!:)

The OME springs come in two different valving. One stiff the other not so much. I have the stiff ones and I like the ride. Firm, but not bone jarring stiff.

What is your final lift height going to be?

I don't know about the OME springs but I took off those exact OME shocks due to stiff ride and got some 5100 Bilstein shocks. The OME's are still in perfect condition in the garage, could have save ya some bucks. With 4 inches of lift you WILL need an SYE and a few other items. You're not even close to being done spending. Enjoy.

Without a doubt you should spend the money on a SYE. I got mine from a guy named Curtis Tatton. It was the sye and a new CV driveshaft for like 450 a really good deal. I love the driveshafts i had him do both my shafts, He did good work.

Back